That looks amazing! I prefer the original backing instead, but the black is a huge step forward from the crappy, tacky, and cheap looking "chrome"
    03-21-09 09:31 PM
    Stated it earlier but it still looks amazing. I just ordered a full blue set. Now can I stand the waiting is the question. I got your glossy black theme for now, any chance you'd be able to a blue one?
    03-21-09 09:37 PM
    I'm inclined to agree

It came with the logo, but I didn't like it so I figured out I could scratch it off with my fingernails. I didn't get it from the CB store.

Purchased on Wednesday. It shipped from China on Saturday and arrived at my doorstep the next Friday

appreciate the info thx!
    03-21-09 11:23 PM
    I got your glossy black theme for now, any chance you'd be able to a blue one?
    I don't know. Right now I'm up to my eyeballs in other graphics work so the theme stuff is on the back burner.
    03-21-09 11:26 PM
    Awesome...I love the way it looks!
    03-21-09 11:27 PM
    okay so first of all how much was the total cost of this whole adventure and secondly how hard is it to take apart a bb and do this???
    03-22-09 02:38 AM
    Very nice work on the housing...Did the set you ordered include the housing tool??
    03-22-09 10:50 AM
    okay so first of all how much was the total cost of this whole adventure and secondly how hard is it to take apart a bb and do this???

I bought my housing from GSM4World on ebay, the total cost was $40.00 shipped. As far as how hard it is to take apart, it's not really hard at all, there are videos on YouTube, and on the cnn.cn site as well that show how to disassemble, and reassemble the phone. You just want to take your time, and be careful not to break off any of the screws, I learned this the hard way, broke off one in my original housing.
    Some of the ones you order come with the tools you need, and some don't. If it doesn't come with tools, I purchased a universal Torx set from Lowe's for about 5 bucks.
    Hope this helps!
    03-22-09 11:07 AM
    Can't speak for OP but the one I've ordered is $40 for a full housing and includes 4 tools.
    03-22-09 11:12 AM
    Nice! Very nice.
    03-22-09 11:18 AM
    looks awesome. that theme is very nice.
    03-27-09 02:18 AM
    thats tight
    03-27-09 04:03 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD