maybe you guys can come up with what was missed. I'm going to repost my thread with all my responses so you can see what's going on and what i've done. Still no love from my bb...please help!

I'm ready to throw my computer and BB
    OUT THE WINDOW!!!! I'm not trying to be a pain in the ... but here goes nothing. I've searched and searched the forums. I am running the OS 4.3.0.127(202) DM is 4.3.0.17. My curve deleted all my Outlook calendar appointments...I know why did I say OK! Well my BB was more accurate than my Outlook. Now I can't get the calendar on my BB to download to Outlook (which is 2003) I've tried one way (device to Outlook) and two way syncing and no go..calendar on computer still stays blank. I'm running 2 email addresses in outlook and on my bb. I'm NOT on BES. Can anyone help me..or am I stuck in the hole? I didn't have this problem until Verizon replaced my BB with a NEW unit. I've only been a BB owner for 2 months and right now I'm regretting it...Please Please help me!

TIA..
    Kerry
    Welcome to CrackBerry Kerry.

I am afraid there is nothing that will recover the data deleted from the Curve, the root problem appears to be synchronizing with Outlook.

BlackBerry Desktop Manager v4.3 should be able to sync with Outlook.

What happens when you envoke DTM Sync?
    OK so I updated to 4.6 DTM and I still can't get anything from my BB calendar onto my Outlook calendar. Please please please help me!!!!
    I've updated everything I can think of. And tried strictly bb to outlook and i've tried both way and i still can't get the info from my bb onto my calendar in outlook...please help me!!!
    09-16-08 06:38 PM
    Just a thought.....from one newbie to another. go into calendar then options.
    turn your wireless synch off and on again....I'm bes not BIS so this is probably as much use as a chocolate teapot.
    09-18-08 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD