ok, i have the curve.. i dropped my fone today an the speaker fone wont work, so basically i cant play music.. well outloud the handset still works perfectly fine.. how do i get this fixed? and also.. since i hve the curve i was thinking of updating my phone.. for the bold? now.. since ive only been on the plan for a few months..do i have to pay the full price , like say a new customer to at&t? how would this work? or would there be somesort of discount, seeing as im already acustomer
    08-03-08 05:54 PM
    Have you tried removing the battery and replacing it after 30 seconds to see if that makes a difference?

If not, you might give it a try. If it doesn't, it is probably a hardware issue.

Usually they will only let you upgrade within the first 30 days, but you could always ask. Others on here may know.
    08-03-08 06:08 PM
    you can check cnn.cn or my site in my sig for a replacement speakerphone part. Before spending money through call your carrier and ask if your device is under warranty. Most carriers have a replacement they will ship you if your device issues are covered.
    08-03-08 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD