At work, I have Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access as an email account. My phone is my personal phone. I have BIS. Am I able to get my email on my phone with the BIS or doI have to Have BES?
    12-15-08 08:09 PM
    My bb reads my outlook owa no problem. You have to put in the web address in the advanced options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 10:17 PM
    It can be done on BIS.

12-15-08 10:58 PM
    If u want u can call your cell service provider and they will do it for u to

12-15-08 11:04 PM
    You have to put in the web address in the advanced options.
    Do you go through the BIS set-up site? I don't see the advanced options.

Thnaks for your help
    12-18-08 11:17 AM
    My bb reads my outlook owa no problem. You have to put in the web address in the advanced options.

can someone clue me in how to do this. I don't see this option in the advanced options area. I have the BB curve 8330.
    06-11-09 09:21 PM
    Has to be done from email settings. It can also be done by logging into the BIs itself.

You will need to know all the required settings. Also if your company does not allow mobile devices to get the email then it will not connect. If you are not sure if it will contact your IT. they can either help you set it up, or provide you with the settings and VZW tech can help
    06-11-09 09:26 PM

Hi where under advanced optiosn do you ente the owa address?
    06-25-09 11:36 AM
    06-25-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD