I have to reboot too many times during the week. If I do not I can not connect to internet. I do alt lglg . I do not know what else to do
    08-30-08 07:32 PM
    Check your file free memory if it is lower than 12 000 000 (12MB) then you need to follow stoner's guide for cleaning up memory in the howto section of the forum. However if this isn't an issue of memory being too low someone else will need to chime in. Frequent reboots to me was pointing to a possible memory problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 02:55 AM
    I don't know what the alt lglg is doing for you? A reset is alt-right shift-delete. The alt lg will bring up a log you can clear to free a tiny bit of memory. Next time you do alt lglg, press menu and then uncheck all of the boxes. This will keep this log from filling up and it won't hurt anything. Then do a real reset and check your file free before and after to see how much better it works -- and it should last much longer . Go ahead and do this now and report back for other new people.

08-31-08 03:02 AM
    Now that you know how to reset to free trapped memory, and to go to and follow Stoners guide in the FAQ forum, you should take a hard look at your apps and delete the ones you don't need. This should prevent future memory problems.

08-31-08 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD