Just curious how many bb owners just use the original pouch that came with the phone??? I'm going through all these cases and I really don't care for none of them plus I don't really do much to need a fully body case or anything. I just like the way it looks with nothing on the bb!!! Let me know....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 02:32 PM
    I use a plastic BB Holster that has the embedded magnet. Watch out for cheap knock-offs that don't have the magnet.
    01-01-09 02:55 PM
    I carried mine in it for almost 3 months till I realized the screen had 2 sets of long scratches from the stitches on the inside of the case rubbing on it. Plus the bottom was showing wear from sliding in and out of it. Very disappointed when I noticed it was hurting my BB. Now I have been using the otterbox for about 2 weeks and am loving it. The one and only drawback to it thus far is the size. But I need something that protects it so its fine.
    01-01-09 02:57 PM
    i lost mine : (
    01-01-09 03:02 PM
    Yeah I was thinking that the corner were gonna show some wear..just wanted to ge� some opinions I have a sking I think ima just slide on it!

01-01-09 03:31 PM
    I used the pouch for a few months, then I just put on a screen protector and a rubber cover thing, then I got into the habbit of manually putting the phone into stand-by.

01-01-09 03:58 PM
    We use the pouch that came with our Curves. It is just so convenient to slip in any pocket of my coat or pants, or my wifes perse. It also looks good naked.LOL.
    01-01-09 04:04 PM
    I still use the pouch but have not found the right case yet.

01-01-09 04:16 PM
    Yeah I'm trying to fing the right pouch as well but I just have a skin on it right now that I got from verizon. But I really like using the case but in the above post it says that it started messing up the phone. Anyone else have that problem or had it happen to them as well

01-01-09 04:29 PM
    I have always thrown that thing away almost immediately after
    opening the box. I have always used some sort of clear plastic
    case that keeps the keyboard and buttons accessible.
    01-01-09 05:58 PM
    Yea I have the body glove snap on, a rubber skin and a regular leather case for it that I got from my local mall

01-01-09 06:04 PM
    Man im going thru the same thing right now lol I got alot of cases i purchased trying to find the right one. Right now I have the rubber skin on mine but 9 times out of 10 im just gonna leave it naked and throw it in my pocket. I like the way it looks with out anything on it honestly but the rubber skin is cool cause of the grip but it takes away from the look.
    01-02-09 01:57 AM
    I carried mine for 6 months til it fell apart amd then I got a grey silicone case

01-02-09 06:15 AM
    I rock out with a 3M screen protector and that's it. Most days at work though I have it in a horizontal belt case. Great deals on these on eBay.

01-02-09 07:51 AM
    been usin the pouch since i got mine.. iv tried other cases but they r 2 big. i have to keep mine in my pocket since im usually in a dirty environment. as to the scratches on screen i just put a screen protector on it.. dont like the belt clips looks so over the the top, look at me ,90s.
    01-02-09 09:27 AM
    My curve was missing the case when I purchased it. I just ordered one off ebay - but it isn't OEM and it's most definately not going to have the magnet. I like the size, colour and shape of the case though, and since I don't use the 'in holster', 'out of holster' features, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm currently sporting a silicone cover on mine but it doesn't help the screen when it's thrown into my purse or pocket.
    01-02-09 09:41 AM
    I used to not have a case for my BB then I ordered the holster and the pouch. I use the pouch now and its okay. I would prefer not using it but I like the fact that it puts the BB in standby mode.

01-02-09 12:19 PM
    I use the OEM vinyl pouch that came with my 8330 Curve at night when I am not wearing a belt. During the day, I use the BB leather holster [a gift] that attaches to my belt. They both work great and have the internal magnet to put the Curve to sleep and save battery power.
    01-02-09 04:12 PM
    oem holster is the only way to go son!!
    01-02-09 05:46 PM
    I use the holster all the time, its a great way to protect my Curve while its in my pocket. I must admit though, I am debating ordering a Sedio case and belt clip, but they are a little costly.

01-02-09 05:50 PM
    I have a clear plastic "clamshell" case that also covers the screen, a "screen protector" in itself. I dont use the belt clip. I have the same exact one but I bought it at the t-mobile kiosk at my local mall for $10. Lifetime warranty.

01-02-09 06:24 PM
    I put my Curve in a Beyza leather case. It has the exact features as the OEM. The Beyza cases are a lot more attractive than the boring black OEM case and it doesn't scratch my Curve's screen. They come I different colors. Although, I do keep a screen protector on it.

01-02-09 06:42 PM
    I was using it for a while, then I decided I wanted something that would protect the entire phone, like a hard case. I picked up the body glove snap-on case on ebay for 15 bucks. Couldn't be happier with it. I also have a leather belt-clip pouch from the verizon store. i alternate when i get bored.
    01-02-09 06:53 PM
    I have a clear plastic "clamshell" case that also covers the screen, a "screen protector" in itself. I dont use the belt clip. I have the same exact one but I bought it at the t-mobile kiosk at my local mall for $10. Lifetime warranty.

That is the Speck case that I use. I do use the belt clip although I did have
    to mod a sleeper magnet into it.
    01-02-09 07:20 PM
    I just got my BB Curve about 4 days ago, and I use the pouch/holster that came with it. Should I stop using it, because someone said it can scratch and ware down the edges. I just dont want to ruin my phone.
    01-02-09 07:47 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD