For some reason, when i got to a site (get.go.yahoo.com & google maps for example) the browser seems to not know i am there to download something and it acts like i am on a pc trying to access a mobile site.anyone understand this? is it a browser setting?
    10-08-08 10:59 AM
    Thank link should bring you to the download page for yahoo go 3.0 and you click download now. Well at least that what it showed on my browser
    10-08-08 11:02 AM
    mine keeps asking for my number to send me an sms link, but i turned SMS off on all of our plan here at the University
    10-08-08 11:09 AM
    I tested this as well and get the same options as Tae has already mentioned.

Check your Browser settings. Are you using the Internet Browser with Emulation mode set to Blackberry? You can check by opening your browser>menu>options>browser configuration

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 11:16 AM
    OTA will only work with interntet/Blackberry browser setting, not Wifi/Hotspot.
    10-08-08 11:24 AM
    I tested this as well and get the same options as Tae has already mentioned.

Check your Browser settings. Are you using the Internet Browser with Emulation mode set to Blackberry? You can check by opening your browser>menu>options>browser configuration

ahh... i had browser set to IE abd Emulation was IE so switched Emulation to Bb and voila..... thanks!
    kinda figured i had a setting issue
    10-08-08 11:36 AM
    No problem. Glad it worked for you

10-08-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD