I've got a VZW 8330 running 4.5.0.89 and I've been having random (it seems) problems playing videos. This most commonly occurs watching YouTube videos.
    I'd assume that the message is telling me the truth if it happened all the time, however, I've had it play a video just fine and then when it goes to repeat the exact same video it will give me the error. I've also had the error pop up, and sometimes when I do a battery pull it allows me to watch them just fine.
    Sorry if this has already been covered. I've been looking around in the forums for a bit but havn't found anything yet.
    01-11-09 09:06 PM
    Sometimes it just happens that way. Nothing you can do about it.
    01-11-09 09:11 PM
    I have the same thing happen to me when using YouTube. I thought that I was alone and had a buggy Curve. I found that if I'm persitent enough, the video shows.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 10:27 PM
    I had the same thing happen today for the first time. I have VZW 8330. WTF?
    01-11-09 10:58 PM
    I occassionally have the same problem too on YouTube. Mine's a Sprint 8330. It's nice to know I'm not alone in the world of weird video errors. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 11:06 PM
    Sometimes it just happens that way. Nothing you can do about it.
    i cant say that im overly thrilled to hear something like that. not that its your fault or anything, but still...
    01-12-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD