I've tried the guide many times(as well as different computers.)
    I follow step by step but nothing seems to work.
    My last hope is to downgrade my Desktop Manager all the way down to 4.3 but I can't seem to find it. I've tried everything. [This is my only hope]
    My nuked berry just sits there..

Spinning Hourglass
    Shuts Off
    Red Light and repeat
    04-30-10 01:01 PM
    just looking for a 4.2 or 4.3 Desktop Manager Download.
    guessing nothing?
    04-30-10 01:34 PM
    first of all, give us some details:

What OS are you on - what OS are you trying to load
    what DM do you currently have
    do you have bbsak

we can walk you through getting it back up if you just tell us what steps you took and the results.
    (pm or email me if you like)
    04-30-10 01:44 PM
    I believe the OS on the phone is 4.5.0 but Im trying to downgrade 4.2
    I just removed the DM on my computer, the last one I tried was 4.5 but I uninstalled it.
    04-30-10 02:00 PM
    ok you will need to make sure that there are no OS's left on your computer (C>Program Files {x86 if on vista}> common files>research in motion>shared>loader files - delete anything in here)

next you will need to download DM (5.0.1 should be ok) you can get it at bbhybrids.net

load bbsak (blackberry swiss army knife) located at bbhybrids also

the newest OS for your phone (that I could find with a quick search is here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f85/new...nguage-362795/

once you load all that back your phone up (oh...wait...you already did that right)

use bbsak to wipe your phone - you should get the 507 error once this is done

then use bbsak to load the new OS - do not unplug or turn off till it's done doing it's thing (may take 30-45 minutes)

reinstall your backup then let me know what happens

edit: if the link doesnt work just go to the forums in CB and choose the 83xx link then find the 'newest' 8320 post. I hope this helps - and I know you were trying to downgrade but that just didn't make sense to me so I'm pointing you here

edit #2: make sure you delete the vendor file before you load the OS to your phone
    Last edited by rayzryd266; 04-30-10 at 02:35 PM.
    04-30-10 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD