On my new 8330 when I try to delete my work email it ask me to type notifylink before I can delete the days emails. I believe I have all my options set to not to confirm delete.... So what am I missing here?
    11-20-08 02:39 PM
    Did you ever figure this out? We just installed NotifyLink and are getting the same stupid prompt.
    01-06-09 04:11 PM
    I don't know if you ever resolved this issue but I have only ever found that I have been asked for this if I am deleting all the messages in the inbox in one go - i.e. a bulk delete. Although it is not a problem if deleting a single email or multiple emails when holding down Aa and selecting emails.
    01-14-09 02:00 AM
    When I spoke to NotifyLink they told me this was a feature requested by customers. Either that is a bunch of sh*t or they are complete idiots.

Let me get this straight -- some customers were too stupid to realize that they are deleting all their messages (and how many times were they repeating this? once you do it one time, don't you learn and not do it again?) so NotifyLink made this change per customer requests.

WHY they didn't make this an option that you can either turn ON or OFF I don't know. Just brilliant minds at work I guess
    01-14-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD