If i want to not recieve any emails or texts can I use the "Phone Only" profile in the profile option screen? I'd like not to get texts etc (personal reasons) but be able to have the phone ring and hear the alarm...is this possible? I see in the Profiles it has "phone Only" option but couldnt find anything that says what it does or doesnt allow...hope this makes sense..Thanks.

JC
    07-24-09 01:42 AM
    If i want to not recieve any emails or texts can I use the "Phone Only" profile in the profile option screen? I'd like not to get texts etc (personal reasons) but be able to have the phone ring and hear the alarm...is this possible? I see in the Profiles it has "phone Only" option but couldnt find anything that says what it does or doesnt allow...hope this makes sense..Thanks.

JC
    Unfortunately, no, this will just set the phone to only ring for actual phone calls, not block the texts or emails completely. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what you're wanting. The "Phone Only" option turns off all sounds other than the phone's ringtone, basically.
    07-24-09 01:59 AM
    Thanks for the reply...I'll test the alarm part tonite..but yes that was my question...thanks again.

JC
    07-24-09 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD