New crackberry user here, so far so great! Only real issue I am having and hoping someone can clear it up for me is this:

When I go to sign into say ebay and enter in my username and password the "sign in" button is not there to click on. I have also noticed that in a couple of forums the same thing happens specifically when I go to reply to a private message the "reply" button is not visible either.

Anyone had this problem before? I have tried switching to "page view" with no luck. Is my curve omitting certain things on my browser that can be corrected in a setting?

Thanks a lot guys, I have already gained so much knowledge from this forum its unreal!
    05-19-09 04:42 PM
    The BlackBerry browser by default doesn't pick up on everything that a website has.
    I recommend using Opera Mini for those couple of sites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 04:44 PM
    I have no clue what that is, can you please elaborate? Do I download it? How do I do it? Thanks for the help!
    05-19-09 05:42 PM
    Have you tried going to eBay mobile ? That is the mobile eBay site and the BlackBerry broswer can handle that.

To use the full eBay site, i agree with the above poster: get www.operamini.com
    05-19-09 05:43 PM
    Going to try the link now
    05-19-09 05:49 PM
    Got the opera mini and checked out the mobile ebay everthings good now!
    05-19-09 06:22 PM
    Awesome! Glad you have it all working now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD