I just got my curve a week ago and I LOVE it. I have done a ton of apps on it and all email functions seemed to be working fine until today...

I had 2 friends (both aol users) respond to an email I had sent. On my PC I see their reply, but on my curve when I got their "response" all I see is my original message, NOT their response.

Am I missing a setting or something??? Please help!
    06-15-07 07:50 PM
    Hmm, maybe it's the same issue as Yahoo, HTML. Unless it's just from people that are using a webmail client...
    06-15-07 08:34 PM
    Just downloaded the trial version of BBsmart and I am still not able to "see" those 2 messages. I have asked the one friend to send me a test email to see if a fresh one works...

I'll keep you updated.
    06-16-07 10:08 AM
    Please.

I was going to send a link about that. Apparently the trial period is only two days! I just emailed them to ask...
    06-16-07 10:25 AM
    Well, the test message from my aol friend (after I downloaded the software) had the same thing happen--could only see my original response.

Interesting though--I replied to her (so 3rd send) and when my reply came through on the phone, I could read all 3 messages.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Otherwise I guess it's tech support...
    06-17-07 06:12 PM
    Does 'she' have an option in AOL to send a Plain Text email? Have them try that...
    06-18-07 03:31 AM
    That's funny - I came to this board because I'm having the EXACT same problem. And sure enough, the only person whose messages I can't read is with AOL. When he replies to a message of mine, I see his reply on my computer but not on my BB. When I forwarded the message to myself (from my computer), the response appeared on my BB.
    06-26-07 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD