my service provider is tmobile.
    earlier this morning i was receiving email notification on my curve, but after approx 8 or 9 am i have not been receiving anything.
    has this ever happened to anyone?
    06-28-08 04:01 PM
    It happens! Try sending the Service Books: Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, menu key, select Register Now.
    06-28-08 04:09 PM
    my service provider is tmobile.
    earlier this morning i was receiving email notification on my curve, but after approx 8 or 9 am i have not been receiving anything.
    has this ever happened to anyone?
    My guess as to why. WHat time zone are you in? The service times listed below are EDT

BB99048 High-S2 Severity Incident (Restoral) for BlackBerry Relay service for subscribers of *The Americas Network (MULT)

Impact: BlackBerry subscribers may experience delays in receiving messages and may receive an "x" when sending messages. Subscribers may also be unable to register their device, roam in another location, or use other services such as Internet browsing.

BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may be unable to use the BlackBerry Internet Service web site or perform activities such as creating new accounts, accessing their Internet mailbox, integrating third-party email accounts, or viewing email attachments.

Devices may not receive new service books. BlackBerry Connect and BlackBerry-enabled devices that require a new PIN may be unable to receive the PIN.

BlackBerry Enterprise Servers may be unable to connect to the BlackBerry Infrastructure.

Wireless service providers and device resellers may experience delays in using BlackBerry administration web sites or performing activities such as creating subscriber accounts or provisioning services for subscribers. [0819]

Ticket Number: BB99048

Start Date and Time: 28 June 2008 13:10:33 (EDT)
    End Date and Time: 28 June 2008 15:29:00 (EDT)
    Duration: 2 hour(s) and 19 minute(s)
    % of Subscribers Affected: 50.00 (estimated)

Cause: Under Investigation

The BlackBerry Support team is working toward resolution as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this time.

EST = GMT - 5 hours
    EDT = GMT - 4 hours
    AEST = GMT + 10 hours
    Joe C Sanders
    [email protected]
    Master Image, Inc.
    205-871-8781 office
    205-222-8822 cell
    06-28-08 04:18 PM
    This happened to me one time... I was sitting in my dorm when I got an an email from "[email protected]" or something like that and it said I would no longer be receiving emails to my phone... I ended up having to go online to a trouble shooting section of the att wireless website and it took about 40 minutes to get fixed... long story short, if nothing works, call t-mobile / go to their troubleshooting page and hopefully you can get this figured out
    06-28-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD