Hi. Today I did a reset on my phone, what they call "wipe". I've set up my email account and sent the books, and all that good stuff.

I was going to get some ringtones after I did this, and the website did not allow me to send them to my phone(typical of verizon). When this happens I normally just forward the link to my email that is connected to my phone. And download it from the actual link, instead of having it sent to the phone.

Today when I sent an email to myself, it no longer went to my blackberry. It shows that I sent it and received it-- on gmail. However, when I get emails from other people/companies, it goes to my phone. Is there a reason why all of a sudden it won't retrieve the emails that I sent to myself? I checked and I don't have any filters, either. I'd really like this fixed, because I often email myself directions/important things.
    06-06-09 10:59 PM
    I would resend the service books again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 01:15 AM
    I sent the books again, and nothing. I can't forward emails to myself, and receive them on my handset.

It's also marking things that I read on my phone, as read on Gmail. How can I stop this?

And, now there are weird numbers at the end of every email that I receive.
    06-07-09 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD