Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could help me out. Recently, my Blackberry Curve has not been able to sync my calendar information. If I add an appointment whether in outlook or my BB, it does not transfer over when performing a sync. Here is all the information:

1. I'm using a Blackberry Curve 8830 (T-mobile) OS Verison 4.5
    2. Microsoft Outlook is my calender program (windows Vista x64) Desktop Manager 4.7
    3. I have the options set for two way sync
    4. I've verified that the file is mapped correctly.
    5. I've reset sync config
    6. Did a battery pull ( 1 minute)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Andrew M.
    07-16-09 01:06 PM
    Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could help me out. Recently, my Blackberry Curve has not been able to sync my calendar information. If I add an appointment whether in outlook or my BB, it does not transfer over when performing a sync. Here is all the information:

1. I'm using a Blackberry Curve 8830 (T-mobile) OS Verison 4.5
    2. Microsoft Outlook is my calender program (windows Vista x64) Desktop Manager 4.7
    3. I have the options set for two way sync
    4. I've verified that the file is mapped correctly.
    5. I've reset sync config
    6. Did a battery pull ( 1 minute)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Andrew M.
    I'm guesssing you have a pop account set up?
    Go options>advanced>service books> find your email addresses and delete the [cical] and try it again. let me know if that works for ya
    07-16-09 01:09 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I removed [cical] from the 3 email address that i have. Tried a synch and was unsuccessful. I did a battery pull, and tried to synch again but was unsuccessful
    07-16-09 01:19 PM
    I did remove the cical file (Facebook in my case) and it synced yesterday. When I tried to sync today after updating Outlook neither the Addr Book or the Calendar synced. (ah technology.......)

In checking another Crackberry Forum (DM won't sync Calendar) I discovered that the Facebook app had changed my default calendar to Facebook.

I deleted the Facebook application (Options/Advanced Options/Applications/highlighted Facebook and deleted it but the Icon still shows in my Applications screen. I rebooted my BB and resynced.

The Outlook Address Book synced to my BB but then the BB Sync program ended. The calendar entries did not sync to my BB.

Any other ideas to resolve this????
    07-16-09 05:43 PM
    Thinking about wiping my BB and reinstalling. But, hopefully someone has a better fix for me.
    07-16-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD