Are you closing you apps correctly? Do you have facebook and myspace?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 05:36 PM
    I pull mine b4 I go to sleep everynight

01-20-09 06:00 PM
    I was worried about this too when I first got mine. My issue was facebook, I know that is not your issue. I got quickpull (awesome) and since then I have to use it very rarely. I run about 30k or so with 4-5 apps installed. I just had to do a pull, my freakin red light would not stop blinking so I did it. Look into that program while you are trying to narrow down which app - if any is causing it.
    01-20-09 06:53 PM
    Again - what apps are you running? Are you going to menu and close or are you just hitting escape or the red button?

Indeed, this could be your problem as well as Facebook as SD stated. That app is a memory killer for some reason.
    01-20-09 06:59 PM
    yes i do have facebook and myspace on my phone. is that the problem?
    01-21-09 06:40 PM
    facebook and myspace are memory killers. Sorry
    01-21-09 11:31 PM
    I just wanted to jump in and ask a quick question regarding this. I'm with TMO and I have FaceBook but I don't use it. I don't even have a FaceBook. Ha! However, I believe that FB is pushed through with TMO so there's no way to get rid of it correct? Is it still going to be a memory killer for me? I don't really have memory issues but I'm curious. Thanks guys!
    01-21-09 11:45 PM
    QuickPull- free app right here on Crackberry- You can set it to reset your phone (same as battery pull) at some obscene hour while your sleeping. Has worked wonders for me! I set it for 4am so i havent had to do battery pulls at all- cleans up memory as well!
    how do you set this up pls

nevermind, found that quickpull has updated...
    Last edited by CrentBonway; 01-21-09 at 11:56 PM.
    01-21-09 11:48 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD