Ive had my 8310 curve for approx 3 months now. I found this site approx 1 month later. Ive been reasing about the Bold here and the storm and the flip pearl. Now i look at my bb and I am thinking, Man i want those and my bb isnt that kewl anymore. Is this normal?
    10-09-08 06:50 PM
    Mel,
    wanting what's on the other side of the fence is normal, but remember once your over the fence, you'll be lookin back over at something else. Enjoy what you have, get what you need. glad you still like the BB's
    10-09-08 06:55 PM
    I love my curve.. Im sticking with it.
    10-09-08 06:55 PM
    Mel,
    wanting what's on the other side of the fence is normal, but remember once your over the fence, you'll be lookin back over at something else. Enjoy what you have, get what you need. glad you still like the BB's
    absolutely fantastic advice!
    10-09-08 06:59 PM
    ah dont get me wrong i really do love my blackberry. I am just an addict for the latest bells and whistles. Actually the bb cure is the most awesome phone i ever used. I am using it with organizing my work and i never miss emails. I see the slick adds here and get hooked
    10-09-08 07:01 PM
    I'm looking forward to new models, but it is easy to wait if you have an awesome device like the Curve. To tell you the truth, I'd stick with the Curve if they gave it more memory and updated the OS, OK and maybe made it 3g.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 07:03 PM
    I just dont like the look of the Bold, and the pearl.. meh, not for me.
    10-09-08 07:04 PM
    I always want the next cool thing... well almost... not the iPhone... the Bold would be nice, but I prefer T-Mobile and they will not be getting the Bold... but the new Curve 8900 (Javelin)... now that I'm looking forward to.

Now with luck my contract renewal is coming up in about a month... I guess I can live with my current phone for a little while.
    10-09-08 07:07 PM
    nah, its not normal. the occasional dream of having a bold or storm is normal as well.
    10-09-08 07:08 PM
    It is normal, when I started hearin all this bold/javelin stuff I was on the edge of my seat wonderin where/when/how I can get my hands on one. But I've come to love my curve, and its practically brand new (had it since april) and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Just know that the BB you have now is golden and don't go tryin to cheat on it...lol.

10-09-08 07:09 PM
    Mel,
    Know who Mario Lopez is?
    He left Ali Landry!!! Why would any one do that???? she's hot............but i guess when you got it, it's not appealing anymore .
    If i had Ali Landry, i would NOT hop the fence.
    Sorry not bashing on you, just enjoying the moment, i love my curve, all the others look good too!! And just like you i enjoy the BB products! ALOHA!
    10-09-08 07:23 PM
    ANYONE knows if Ali Landry has a BB PIN?
    10-09-08 07:25 PM
    I'm lucky to get new devices (non-BBs) before they hit stores, and everything loses it's luster next to the curve.
    10-09-08 07:28 PM
    Wait til you've optimized and then upgraded your Curve to "4.5.whatever" (maybe even 5.0?) and you'll see its an amazing device! Powerful, compact and easy to carry. Get to know it 1st; It won't be so easy to let it go once you make it "yours"!

10-09-08 07:35 PM
    oh i would love to upgrade to 4.5 but they make it sound so scarry on here if ur a newbie.
    10-09-08 07:44 PM
    its a personal choice...time will pass and if you're "techy" by nature, you'll find yourself getting into it just because you can. See if you can hookup with a co-worker or somebody you know that upgrades or adds apps to his/her berry...go through it with that person. There are 4 people where I work who have BBs - we all upgrade and learn together at the same time! Works great for us - even use the same computer. Anyway, you'll think of something. BUT 2 (or 4) heads can be better than one. Good luck - it'll be fun!

10-09-08 08:05 PM
    I have an upgrade available for my contract but honestly I'm thinking about giving it to my mother because while the storm may be cool and NEW and raved and buzzed, it's so far the least professional looking of the BlackBerrys so far and I feel like it strays a bit. It looks waaay to much like a voyager-ish, dare-ish, glyde-ish phone and to me it seems kinda gimicky. I love the new camera and Rev A capability, but the curve is small and sleek and does it for me currently.

The storm looks nice but I just don't know how much I could really fall in love like I did my curve, the tactile qwerty keyboard is hard to part with. Today I dropped $60 on ordering a new housing and buttons for my curve so it looks like that's what I'll be sticking with.

$0.02

-Caleb
    10-09-08 11:36 PM
    I really like my curve.......but........when the storm comes out, I'll most definitely get one!
    But.........I'll keep my curve, just in case
    10-10-08 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD