Hello everyone, I have a BB 8310. I sent pics thru my phone to a e-mail address yesterday and the person that I sent it to did not get them. Can I recall the e-mail messages that I sent on my device? If so, how? And the pics I deleted from my memory card. Is there anyway I can retrieve that as well?

Syberman
    03-03-09 01:03 PM
    Did you keep the message in your messages list? If so you should be able to open it up and open the attatchment. Hope this is of some help.
    03-03-09 01:27 PM
    After I sent the message, it gave me a blue check mark as if the message was sent. Then I deleted the message. Is there a sent messages folder? How do I find that?

Syberman
    03-03-09 02:19 PM
    After I sent the message, it gave me a blue check mark as if the message was sent. Then I deleted the message. Is there a sent messages folder? How do I find that?

Syberman
    If you deleted your (sent) email from your Messages folder on your phone, then it is deleted. You have to resend as new email if you still have the image file on your phone.

If you deleted the email and the image from your phone, there is no way of retrieving that email and the picture unless you used non-Blackberry email address to send the email.

What I mean is, if I used my gmail account (associated with my BIS) to send the email, then a copy of sent message is saved in my Gmail account. This can be accessed by logging into Gmail (from your desktop), and going into its Sent folder.

Hope this helps!
    03-03-09 02:33 PM
    While in your messages folder, ALT + o will take you to the Outgoing folder.
    03-03-09 02:34 PM
    Thank you everyone!

Syberman
    03-04-09 10:22 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    03-04-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD