hey guys

Finally joined instead of just lurking around

I have a problem that I am hoping someone can help me with

I just purchased a Boost blackberry 8330

problem is the mail option isnt correct

I am guessing that I am supposed to have 2 options for my mail preferences and I only have the one concerning corporate and I would REALLY like to be able to get my emails

Boost had me on the line for over an hour today and it didnt seem to help any

Any help with finding the missing mail?

Thanks a bunch
    02-13-10 05:51 PM
    what do u mean the mail option isnt correct. are u trying to add a new e mail address to ur bb if u are hit the blackberry button then go the email settings then u can set one up or resend the one u all ready have on there. and if ur looking for the mail icon click on show all and it should be there then click on hide and it should be there on u bb
    Last edited by monster28; 02-14-10 at 01:15 AM.
    02-14-10 01:12 AM
    hey bro

Thank you for your reply

When you go into settings or the set up wizard for email your only given one option the business thingy not the personal

does that make sense?
    02-14-10 09:12 AM
    have you tried hooking it up to dm yet? when i got my boost bb i had the same problem as you and after running dm everything was there(personal e-mail option) hope it helps
    02-14-10 11:19 AM
    try the e mail settings that is where u can set up ur personal and ur work e mails but the way i set my e mail up was going thew the email set up u could try boostmobile.blackberry.com but its hasnt been working the best way is from ur phone
    Last edited by monster28; 02-17-10 at 11:34 AM.
    02-14-10 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD