I've got a road runner email account set up on my BB. I've gone into options and put "seperate"; yet, email continues to come into the messages folder...not the email folder. Any help would be appreciated.
    05-31-08 02:10 PM
    Email will always go to the"messages folder no matter what you do. I hide my messages folder and only show my separate email account folders as well as the SMS and MMS Folder.
    05-31-08 02:14 PM
    Email will always go to the"messages folder no matter what you do. I hide my messages folder and only show my separate email account folders as well as the SMS and MMS Folder.
    My gmail folder/account works fine, but road runner email shows up in the "messages" folder but NOT the email account folder. I'm also not able to email out at all with the road runner account...again, gmail is no problem.
    Last edited by shakaboy; 06-19-08 at 07:40 PM. Reason: new info
    05-31-08 02:19 PM
    Any help on this? Hiding the messages folder doesn't solve my problem.
    06-19-08 07:41 PM
    Mmm, makes no sense. Got to your carriers BIS page, delete the account, send service books, create acct again, send books, and see if that works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 08:26 PM
    What's BIS?
    06-19-08 08:32 PM
    Check to see what setting you have for SMS/Email. Messages -> Options -> SMS and Email inboxes
    06-19-08 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD