hey guys I am new here and I have question. Yesterday on new years eve had a little accident with my phone 8310. I fell and kindo fo crushed the phone, when i picked it up the screen was all white and nothing was showing. Now i removed the battery and put it back in, the red light lit up, but the there is nothing and the lcd screen and the keyboard doesnt light up. I am still receiving messages, and the phone connects via bluetooth so i know its working.

Can any one help on how i can fix this

much thanks
    01-01-09 10:40 PM
    i have the same problem with mine, but didn't find any solution yet... first i thought it wasn't working at all, so i try to reload the os, computer says the operation work, but i was still not able to open it. i noticed that the led was flashing so from there i supposed that my 8310 is not dead, just no power to light the screen and keyboard.

anyone ever fix this problem before??
    01-04-09 03:22 AM
    Are you sure you didnt crack the LCD display? I recently had the same problem, but with my old phone, a Blackjack 2, and the LCD was cracked, but the plastic screen wasn't, so if the phone was off, it looked as if everything was alright. The display went white, but had other colors because the LCD was broken. Its hard to tell if you broke it or not because I cant see the phone, but that is my explanation based on my past experiences
    But because of your keyboard problem, this might not be the case. I'm new to blackberrys, so I wouldnt know why your keyboard isnt working along with your display. Hope this helped a little.
    01-04-09 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD