I first have to state"I am a new BB owner and I am addicted"

I have the BB Curve 8330 from Verizon. The problem is when I recieved a TXT Message that had movement on the pic, after I opened it there was no movement of the pic. I thought it was just me not knowing how to operate the BB.....Then after reading the greatest forum in the world I was feeling more confident and sent a pic to my BB from my PC and same thing no movrment on the Pic. Thanks for any advice in fixing this.
    06-24-08 03:50 PM
    send a mms messgae, no sms....
    06-24-08 04:05 PM
    send a mms messgae, no sms....
    The first message I recieved from another persons cell, and the second was from my PC sent via Email to my Email on my phone.
    06-24-08 04:15 PM
    what do you mean by "a TXT Message that had movement on the pic"?
    06-24-08 04:19 PM
    what do you mean by "a TXT Message that had movement on the pic"?
    It was a picture message sent to me from my sons LG EnV2 to my BB of a dancing Elmo with music, the music played the pic was there but no movement of Elmo dancing to the song on the BB.

On the second, it was a pic from my PC of Cartman hitting his police nite stick on his hand. Sent via Email from my PC to my BB recieved pic fine no movement of the nite stick going up and down hitting his hand.
    Last edited by willymakit; 06-24-08 at 05:11 PM.
    06-24-08 04:57 PM
    So basically, an animated gif? Hmm... I'm not sure if bbs can play that.. Give me a minuet and ill find out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 06:06 PM
    Ok, I tried to play some moving pictures, but it wouldn't work. I'm guessing bbs can't play them, but if I'm wrong, somebody please correct me.

06-24-08 06:10 PM
    I guess I am happy there is nothing wrong with my BB. But.................I wish it would play moving pics.

Thanks for hanging in there for me....I used to just have a Phone
    06-24-08 08:24 PM
    Thanks for hanging in there for me....I used to just have a Phone
    At least you have a Berry now!
    06-24-08 08:29 PM
    Ya sure lol and I'm glad you've got a berry now lol

06-24-08 09:54 PM
    Well I'm not sure about what formats are supported but I've received animated MMS on my ATT 8300 with no issues sound and video on both os 4.2 and 4.5 so IDK
    06-24-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD