Ive tried searching the forums and havent found anything that would suit my topic. if there is and i havent found it excuse me for spamming.

i was given 2 8320 brand new to muck around with. has red light when plugged into charger with and without battery, can detect via pc also. just that there is no lights on the keyboard and trackball. screen is also black. im also using a software called Rove Mobile Viewer. It allows to view your screen via PC when your phone is connected via usb. i can see that its working fine. i am unable to move the trackball but i am able to do a reset via the keyboard.

im about to do a wipe and install but wanted to see if anyone has experienced this or can suggest anything that i can do to bring it back to life?
    11-18-11 04:13 AM
    updated OS by using apploader and this method (http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-f...ckberry-32322/)

updated sucessfully, red led light comes up but nothing on screen and no lights coming thru the keyboard and trackball. used my Rove Mobile Viewer and shows the OS loaded but the trackball isnt responding. some of the keys dont respond, you can reset the phone via alt, caps and del fine. the call button works but cant dial.
    11-18-11 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD