I searched and couln't find an answer to this....so first off I DON'T have the unlim data plan...just the email plan with t-mo. I use my wi-fi to browse. So my problem is when I am trying to browse with wi-fi (open browser, open CB, whatev) it says "Error: Requested content '(web address trying to access)' cannot be accessed. You do not have access to the site." Now my email and t-zones works fine, just browsing doesn't work. This all started to happend after I installed 4.5. Is there something I'm not getting here or need to select? Any help please!!
    08-09-08 03:53 PM
    Check this:

Options > Advanced Options > Browser > set the default browser to wifi browser
    08-09-08 06:04 PM
    i also had this problem when i upgraded. i have the unlimited data plan, but i couldn't find my browser. i then decided to pull out the battery for a fresh start. and there it was. not having the access to my email and the web, that would be problem for me. i soooo love having the unlimited data plan. i am on this thing more than i am on my pc. i soooo love the handiness of it. the unlimited data plan with the 4.5 upgrade, man oh man...
    08-09-08 06:50 PM
    when I go to menu>advan options>browser my options are 'default browser config:' where i can select t-zones or hotspot browser or 'default WAP browser config:' where t-zones is the only option. so there isn't a place to choose wi-fi for browser.
    08-11-08 06:37 PM
    make sure to register your device after upgrading

options>advanced options>host routing table>menu then register
    08-11-08 06:46 PM
    So I made sure and registered my device....still no internet. This is frustrating!....
    08-13-08 11:23 AM
    when I go to menu>advan options>browser my options are 'default browser config:' where i can select t-zones or hotspot browser or 'default WAP browser config:' where t-zones is the only option. so there isn't a place to choose wi-fi for browser.
    Hotspot is another name for Wi-Fi, select that and it should work. I had the same problem.
    08-13-08 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD