I recently set up my sound notifications for all my profiles. I have no problems getting notifications for sms, IM, BB messenger, etc. Everything works except for the email notification on the normal profile. The settings for the normal profile under advanced are set for tone, the specific ring tone, and medium volume for in and out of the holster. I have tried numerous battery pulls, different ring tones, and different volume levels. I followed all the instructions I could find on CB. Whats interesting is that I get the email notification sound on the loud profile. Please help. It really sucks not knowing when I have an email. Thanks!
    06-30-08 08:03 PM
    Which profile is showing as active?
    06-30-08 08:04 PM
    Which profile is showing as active?
    Normal is showing as active.
    06-30-08 08:06 PM
    06-30-08 08:07 PM
    Yea that was the first place I went to when I wanted to set up the notifications. I read through the thread twice but no help. I saw that a lot of people were having issues with gmail but I have other email accounts besides gmail. Thanks anyway!
    06-30-08 08:17 PM
    So have you setup Tones for each one? Desktop messages, alert, new message??etc...

i assume you have probably already done this...just find it odd that it is not working???
    06-30-08 08:20 PM
    Yes that's whats driving me crazy lol. I have tones for everything else on the normal profile and I hear them with no problem. Just the email notification on the normal profile has decided to be difficult. Maybe later tonite I'll make a new profile and see if that works.
    06-30-08 08:30 PM
    Rockigirl,
    Did you ever figure out how to fix your email notification problem? I'm having the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-14-08 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD