I hate to enter a forum this soon and be asking questions already. I have a 8330 and have 3 email accounts set up on it. Two of them I am recieving emails to fine, but my other one I aint getting nothing. I have tried Reconcile, and a battery pull. I was picking up a few crackberry free ringtones (VERY AWESOME BY THE WAY) and I am recieving the emails when I check the computer but nothing on my phone. Any info would be appreciated.
    Cody
    10-23-09 10:00 AM
    Try resending your service books and then do a battery pull.
    10-23-09 10:01 AM
    I am wondering if something is down, I haven't been getting email all morning.
    10-23-09 10:15 AM
    Try resending your service books and then do a battery pull.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I tried it, I recieved a activation email, quick pull, then tried to send a email to the troubled address and got nothing, but the other 2 are still working. Any other ideas? By the way im very new to my blackberry, so think ****** proof.
    10-23-09 10:38 AM
    Which email is this? yahoo, gmail, aol?

Try to delete it from your email settings give your BB a nice battery pull and then try an put i back on there.
    10-23-09 10:40 AM
    all 3 are AOL accounts.
    Sweet, that seemed to have worked it took a minute to start recieving but seems okay now. Thanks for the help, did I do something to cause this or was it a glitch?
    10-23-09 11:02 AM
    Probably just a glitch or the BB just wasn't catch up with the email server.
    10-23-09 11:06 AM
    Awesome, its good not to have everything your fault. Appreciate all the help.
    10-23-09 11:10 AM
    I was just thinking what thinkamp said - RIM servers poll accounts at regular intervals, apparently about 20 minutes. The accounts are not necessarily polled at the same time, so it is possible that the troublesome account just hadn't been polled yet. Not saying that was the issue, but might have been.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 11:11 AM
    No problem glad to help. Ever need anything else feel free to shoot me a PM.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    10-23-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD