I have a very weird thing going on with my phone. Starting yesterday, my blackberry 8310's EDGE went to edge. I checked all of the settings to make sure I was still connected to the network. I did a battery pull, phone wipe, and resent the service books. Nothing. I can't figure out what's going on. I can't get my e-mail, BBM, or web to work. Any idea's or suggestions.
    Oh and yes, i did contact AT&T but they are closed today. I really need this to be working by tonight for my trip tomorrow.
    Thanks in advance
    05-17-09 02:24 PM
    AT&T dont have technical help on sundays?? wow.
    05-17-09 02:27 PM
    I have the same problem...
    05-17-09 07:17 PM
    Here's AT&T's after-hours support number: 1-866-801-3600

I've called them at a bunch of crazy and odd hours. They'll help with anything, pretty much.
    05-17-09 07:21 PM
    Similar service issue for me on Verizon in northern Virginia. Not EDGE but 1XEV which seems to disappear periodically. I was thinking of posting a thread asking if it's just my phone or a wider problem. Probably just a coincidence, right? I doubt there's a common denominator between carriers for something like this, is there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 08:16 PM
    Ok, so I think my browser is back up. However my email is not. I tried resending the service books to no avail. I contacted the afterhours and also contacted blackberry. They were unable to solve it and I was told that they would investigate the issue and contact me tomorrow. Thanks everybody!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD