I got my first BB last night (8330 Sprint), and I am trying to set it up. I have done everything as directed by the setup wizard. I have registered the device and provisioned the device - and I have over 8 messages confirming that these operations were completed successfully. The first one was from 8:40 am. Now it is 5:15 pm. What am I missing? It has been almost 10 hours, and I have read on these forums that in extreme cases it takes 5 hours.

Any ideas?
    11-06-09 04:17 PM
    If you haven't already, try a battery pull leaving the battery out for about 20 seconds or so. If the browser is not downloaded after this you may have to contact your provider to have service book sent. You may also be able to log into your providers blackberry website and send the service books yourself.
    11-06-09 04:37 PM
    Do a battery pull with the devise on. then try resending service books.

for sprint- BlackBerry Internet Service
    11-06-09 04:37 PM
    How do you send service books? Sorry - I know I have read about people 'sending the service books' but where do you go to send them?
    11-06-09 04:56 PM
    You would have to go to the blackberry website for your particular carrier, in your case Sprint. The site would be BlackBerry Internet Service, though you would have to know or create your login info.
    11-06-09 05:22 PM
    Fixed! I called customer care and was connected with a very helpful rep. Apparantly my data package from my old phone (Samsung Instinct) didn't get changed to the BB data package. Re-provisioned, re-registered and everything is working. Thanks for the quick replies!
    11-06-09 05:51 PM
    mine does the same thing. howd you fix?
    11-06-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD