After installing a 8gb media card in my BB Curve 8330, I am no longer able to access bookmarked links (aol, google, weather, etc). If I remove the media card, all normal bookmark functions return.
    I'm at a loss...........
    07-26-10 09:53 PM
    I think I read this before (or imagined it lol) there is somtimes a problem with having a 8 GB memory card on this curve. I'll look into it for you tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 12:18 AM
    drb0y,
    Thanks!
    07-27-10 10:41 PM
    Okay so I tried to search for an answer, but couldn't find one. It might be the type of memory card that is causing it. If anyone else you know has a 8GB memory card ask them if you can use it to see if you get the same results.
    07-27-10 11:08 PM
    Just a suggestion, but take out the SD card so your browser bookmarks show up, use DM and do a back up, install your SD card and do a restore ensuring browser bookmarks are checked. Never had this problem myself so I don't know, but it might work. Try it and post results. I'm intrigued.
    07-28-10 08:59 AM
    I took out the media card, but now I cannot access the bookmarks with the card out. A message reads " A Problem Occurred While Trying To Render The Page". This is the same message that occurred as I tried to link to any bookmark with the media card in.
    The bookmarks themselves never disappeared, I was/am unable to link to any.
    Sorry to be so dense, what is the DM that I should back the bookmarks up to?
    Thanks
    07-28-10 11:21 AM
    DM is the Desktop Manager.

07-28-10 11:53 AM
    I took out the media card, but now I cannot access the bookmarks with the card out. A message reads " A Problem Occurred While Trying To Render The Page". This is the same message that occurred as I tried to link to any bookmark with the media card in.
    The bookmarks themselves never disappeared, I was/am unable to link to any.
    Sorry to be so dense, what is the DM that I should back the bookmarks up to?
    Thanks
    Are you able to type in a URL and get to a web page that way?
    07-28-10 04:03 PM
    drb0y,

Thanks, I had no knowledge of Desktop Manager.
    I have now installed it, and allowed it to update my BB (20 minutes). After that everything seems to work well, all bookmark functions have returned and it has been updated from a 4.3 to a 4.5.

Thanks Again
    07-28-10 04:32 PM
    Your welcome Happy to help
    07-28-10 04:43 PM
    jbarbero,

Thanks for your suggestion also.
    07-28-10 04:57 PM
    jbarbero,

Thanks for your suggestion also.
    You're welcome.

07-28-10 04:58 PM