My wife's 8330 does not make a tone when a call is missed and mine does. I cannot find where to turn it on or to change the tone.
    08-18-09 06:02 PM
    Go to "Profiles" then press the blackberry button on your device and select "edit" over "Normal". You can go through the different settings there and change the missed call notification on...are you currently on "Vibrate" or "Off" or is it on "Normal" ?
    08-18-09 06:20 PM
    Do you have 3rd party software to allow a beep reminder for a missed call because I was not aware of such a thing. I'm under the impression the blinking LED is the only missed call reminder without using something like BB Alerts or similar. OR, you may get an alert of some type if you're using a bluetooth headset at the time?
    08-18-09 06:26 PM
    I am on my bluetooth most of the time and she doesn't use one. Is this a smart bunch of folks or what!!!
    08-18-09 07:56 PM
    I believe you have to buy a program such as BerryBuzz to have an audible missed call tone (like the Razr). I have never heard of the blackberry being able to do that on its on.

BerryBuzz is sooooo worth it. The only blackberry app I have actually paid for in the year I've been a blackberry owner!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 08:04 PM
    Go to "Profiles" then press the blackberry button on your device and select "edit" over "Normal". You can go through the different settings there and change the missed call notification on...are you currently on "Vibrate" or "Off" or is it on "Normal" ?
    There is NO missed calls noticfications under "normal" profiles, i'm looking now and i dont see it unless im blind? LOL
    08-18-09 10:25 PM
    I've never heard of that audible tone for missed call
    08-18-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD