I know this has been asked numerous times and I swear I have tried to figure this out on my own but I seriously don't know what I am doing wrong. I am trying to upload a zip theme via DM. Here is what I've done so far and I am still getting the "no additional applications designed for your device were found."

I have the lastest software versions..
    DM: 5.0.0.11
    Device Software: 4.5.0.131 (platform 3.4.0.25 for Curve 8330m)

I also have both alx & cod files in the same folder

and the vendor.xml deleted.

Here is a screenshot of what is coming up when my device is connected...it appears that everything is in order because I am getting all the files (including the maps, memo pad, messenger, etc.)

And a Screenshot of the device software...

What am I missing?!

Thank you.
    Last edited by OneCraftySAHM; 10-12-09 at 06:57 AM.
    10-12-09 06:46 AM
    What folder do you have the .alx and .cod files in? Did you try browsing to that location to see DM finds the theme?
    10-12-09 07:16 AM
    Doesnt DM 5.0 add an extras hidden vendor file to the computer?

Do a search for another.xml and remove it..
    10-12-09 07:18 AM
    What folder do you have the .alx and .cod files in? Did you try browsing to that location to see DM finds the theme?
    I have created a folder on my desktop, when in DM, I browse, find the files and open but then get the error.

Doesnt DM 5.0 add an extras hidden vendor file to the computer?

Do a search for another.xml and remove it..
    Already did this.

Ok, your both going to yell at me but I think it was the particular theme I was trying to d/l. I decided to try another one..just in case...and BAM IT worked fine! So, I think the one I was trying to d/l initially was corrupt or something. I knew I was doing everything right cause I read those directions to a T! Grrr...I hate when that happens!

Thank you both so much for replying...going to go hide my head now,
    10-12-09 08:08 AM
    I should also read thru the op again as I thought you were loading an OS and not a theme lol

its early!!
    10-12-09 08:16 AM

Just kidding.

Glad you got it worked out.

Ok, your both going to yell at me but I think it was the particular theme I was trying to d/l. I decided to try another one..just in case...and BAM IT worked fine! So, I think the one I was trying to d/l initially was corrupt or something. I knew I was doing everything right cause I read those directions to a T! Grrr...I hate when that happens!

Thank you both so much for replying...going to go hide my head now,
    10-12-09 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD