Alright so I just unlocked my blackberry curve 8320 and now i am able to use my sim card with it.
    YAY.

but.. I've got no service on the phone.
    I can't call people and vis versa.

how do i fix this?
    my service works on my blackberry pearl but not this new curve.
    is it the phone or my service provider?
    12-09-08 12:23 AM
    Are you sure that it unlocked?
    12-09-08 12:27 AM
    yea the sim has been disabled and my sim card works with it.
    just no service..
    12-09-08 12:39 AM
    was it always a phone compatible with a SIM card or was it a CDMA phone before?
    12-09-08 12:50 AM
    it's a sim card phone just unlocked it so I was able to use any service provider/sim card.
    12-09-08 12:57 AM
    I would assume the phone, if you had the pearl work fine under the same circumstances. I might try asking this question in the blackberry discussion section, simply because more ppl see it.

There are a lot of very smart people on here, so they will probably have some more technical advice and troubleshooting that you can try.
    12-09-08 01:10 AM
    yeaa thanks!
    i looked around a bit more and found out what was wrong my mobile network was off..

dumb me!
    12-09-08 01:16 AM
    Yeah...I always look in the blackberry discussion section. It seems like someone always has the answer over there.
    12-09-08 01:23 AM
    Good to hear you got it all settled. I had that problem after the first time I upgraded my OS. It wasn't connecting, no bars or anything. Then someone said to turn the network back on. Really made me feel smart.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD