Okay, so I realize this is probably a dumb question but I am a BB newbie so please bear with me:

I have a Curve 8330. I have two separate email accounts that I have setup on it. Every time I receive an email on either acct, I get the notification in the approporiate mailbox icon; but I also get a second notification that is identical (that I have to view and clear) in the messages box. Is there a way to just get the notification associated with the appropriate mailbox so I don't have to view/clear two messages for every email rec'd?

<did that make sense?>
    05-10-09 09:02 PM
    If you view and delete a message from let's say the Yahoo folder then it should delete from the catch all folder too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 09:06 PM
    It makes perfectly good sense. You get a message in the general messages folder as well as the email account you have registered. The general messages folder is a catch all for all types of messages. Now sms won't appear there if you have them seperated but everything else including bbm messages will appear there. You can hide that general messages folder if you want...
    05-10-09 09:06 PM
    Got it - THANK YOU!!!
    05-17-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD