Hello all! I just want to say that I have been reading along for a while now and I really like the way that you guys help inform people such as myself. So here it is�
    I need to get a BB for work, the problem I have is that I already know that I want a curve, but I am currently with Sprint. From what I can gather the curve won�t be available through Sprint until Jan-April 08.Whith that being said, I do not mind switching to ATT+T (via Amazon.com for free w/a new contract), but as always as soon as I buy something it gets upgraded with the latest and greatest technology within two months. I do understand that this may also be a decision I have to make based on personal preference. (Wi-Fi, GPS etc.), but any information/opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    11-06-07 11:56 AM
    If you want GPS get 8310 (ATT), if you want wi-fi 8320 (TMo). Far as I know, you can't buy 8300 from ATT anymore. Maybe somewhere else may have them.
    11-06-07 01:45 PM
    I have been with AT&T.Cingular for nearly 7 or 8 years. Prior to them I was every and I do mean every other carrier. I am a full fledged AT&T advocate. I mean if read the posts, they all have their issues but I have found AT&T to have to notch Blackberry support. If AT&T support cannot correct the dilemma they immediately put you through to certified RIM technician. I had Sprint with BB and if their own support could not help you they would tell you that you would have to contact RIM yourself. That was huge for me. I believe that AT&T is now the second largest carrier so I believe any new technology will develope here first or be very soon to follow. So I help this makes sense to you, I know I can ramble sometimes. Good luck in your decision,. Somebody stop me please, take my keyboard away. lol
    11-11-07 09:48 PM
    I have seen a refurbished 8300 on the AT&T site, but not any new ones.
    11-11-07 11:48 PM
    Well I got an 8310 4 days ago and I love it. ATT CS was very helpful when I needed them. But I will say this, Sprint had better coverage. I am happy with ATT and the phone, although it would have been nice to have a curve on Sprint. ( I couldn't wait untill Q1 2008!)
    11-13-07 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD