I got my Curve, addicted! I have some app I downloaded to my computer and they are .jad format. I think that has to be E-Mailed to me, and then executed, but I can not open the E-Mail attachment. How do I install these?
    06-20-08 03:58 AM
    welcome to CB.. what are they??? also heres some helpful info>> BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    06-20-08 04:14 AM
    In this case it is Pacman and weathereye. I even put it on my media card, and tried to install, received the error "download failed"
    06-20-08 04:18 AM
    ok, open them up, then place them in a folder, plug in BB, open DM, select app loader, click add, browse to folder earlier mentioned, click save, click finish...and you're done

edit: go to general discussion> helpful download links, and scroll through...they are all OTA
    06-20-08 04:23 AM
    meh, just go here on your phone and select what you want... make sure to go to www.wap.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 04:25 AM
    What Jason's late-night ramblings mean to say is that it's easiest to download them OTA. Your application loader will not recognize the .jad files, it only recognizes .alx files. And yes, you can find those and lot of others here for OTA download.

Welcome to Crackberry.
    06-20-08 04:51 AM
    Jackpot.........Ya, I could not get the App Loader to find them, but the wap site works wonderfully! Thanks guys!
    06-20-08 04:53 AM
    Sure thing. Check the links in my sig and you'll find most of the information you need to know about your BB.
    06-20-08 05:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD