Got my Curve a few wks ago and really like it! Had something come up today though and not sure what the deal is. I got a ping from 1 of my buddies on messenger (I had invited him last night since I had never used BB messenger before). Anyway, he pinged me and then I responded with a message back to him. Meanwhile my red light continued to flash, but there were no notification icons at the top of the home screen. I checked my text folder, email folders, calendar, etc and nothing had any unread etc. Is there any way to tell what its flashing for? It did stop after the 10 min period, but I still don't know if there's something I haven't seen/read yet...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 09:32 AM
    The red LED will sometimes stay on - if you don't read it right away, or don't reply, or just because it wants to stay on. Mine does it often. If you End Chat, it usually goes off, or as you noticed, it goes off eventually.
    06-17-08 09:40 AM
    Chaz nailed it right on... once again.

Chaz = God
    06-17-08 10:01 AM
    I just normally go into the message (BBM) and just click the trackball, normally does it for me.
    06-17-08 12:56 PM
    yea ive found that this happens a lot with bb messenger. if it wont go off, just do a battery pull. You can know if you still have something to read if there is an icon on your home screen - go by this, not the LED
    06-17-08 12:59 PM
    The way I have figured out how to get it to stop is simply move the curser back down to the typing field and it goes off.
    06-17-08 01:00 PM
    Mine does the same. I've found that if my reply doesn't stop the LED from flashing than the same method big cam proposed works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD