Some questions:

I am a total newbie to blackberry. Have a Curve 8330 with Verizon. If I get an SD card can I transfer games that are already on the blackberry to the card and how do I do this?

Am thinking of the blueant supertooth 3 or supertooth light. I want to be able to make calls without pressing any buttons - any suggestions?

I have an email account (pop3 with bellsouth) and use outlook 2007. Is there any way to sync my email with the blackberry (I can download it but want it to sync with outlook). I do not mind paying an upfront fee but do not need it enough to pay a monthly fee. I tried goosync with Syncje for outlook but it did not work.
    08-19-09 12:08 PM
    As far as the games go, the newest version of the Blackberry App World allows you to archive any games you download through it so you can transfer paid apps from one device to another, but a few cons with that feature are that you can't use the app when it's archived, and in my experience free apps don't seem to transfer, but obviously since they're free you can just swing by the app store again and download them if need be.

EDIT: Sorry, realized I didn't address the whole question re. the games. To archive a game downloaded from App World, go into App World on your device, select 'My World', highlight the app you want to archive, press the Menu button, and the option to archive it will be on the menu there.

As far as the bluetooth goes, at the very least you'll need to press the voice dial button on your BB, but using that you can make calls without pressing any other buttons, so that's about as close as you'll get to completely hands-free. Personally I use an Aliph Jawbone 2, just because I like being able to move out of my car with it, and that method works perfectly with it.

As for your e-mail account, you can definitely use it on your BB. Since you're with Verizon, go to the Verison BIS site and create an account if you haven't already, and from there it's as easy as adding accounts using the account name and password - pretty straight-forward stuff from there.
    Last edited by lieman; 08-19-09 at 12:54 PM.
    08-19-09 12:40 PM
    i just press the button on my motorola bt headphone to make a call, never hit the bb at all!
    08-19-09 02:46 PM
    I went to the BIS site but all it allows me to do is have my email sent to my blackberry. I would like to know how to sync it. For example if I delete mail on outlook, I would like it to delete on the blackberry and vice versa.

Thanks again
    08-19-09 07:45 PM
    I went to the BIS site but all it allows me to do is have my email sent to my blackberry. I would like to know how to sync it. For example if I delete mail on outlook, I would like it to delete on the blackberry and vice versa.

Thanks again
    BB101 Lecture Series (link in my sig)
    08-19-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD