Hello everone, I am new to the forums and the whole blackberry thing. Its been years since I bothered to sign up for or into a forum at all. hopefully this place will be fun and interesting.
    11-23-10 11:29 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry
    11-23-10 11:41 PM
    Haha. You are in the wrong section but welcome elemental!

I like the forums. Most people you find will be helpful.

I said most. Remember. Haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 11:42 PM
    Welcome to CB. I hope you enjoy your new device.

I would suggest starting here to learn more about BlackBerry.

If there are any particular things that you are unsure about, a Forum search will probably help.

If you have additional questions, there are many nice folks who will be able to help you.
    11-23-10 11:49 PM
    i know i prolly should have posted this in general or something but i figure this was the forum for the model phone i have and as such is were i will spend most of my time meh.. the thread has not been moved yet and it will die fairly quickly and sink to the bottom of the list.

Welcome to CB. I hope you enjoy your new device.

I would suggest starting to learn more about BlackBerry.

If there are any particular things that you are unsure about, a Forum search will probably help.

If you have additional questions, there are many nice folks who will be able to help you.
    thanks a bunch. i managed to find the blackberry 101 thing. interestingly enough by conducting a forum search for information before posting my questions. lol i guess aside from posting off topic threads in the wrong forums I got the basics.

even if the people arnt helpful when i need it, they seem friendly enough and willing to try which is more than I can say about almost every other forum I have ever been on.
    Last edited by elementalfire; 11-24-10 at 11:21 AM.
    11-24-10 11:06 AM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry Nation . Glad to have you

11-24-10 11:32 PM
    Hy I'm new in this forum
    I wanted to learn more about BB

12-09-10 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD