I bought a used 8320 and it works great but the battery cover is in horrible condition. I want new housing and I've decided on pink. My question is what all do I need? I've done some searching and found full pink housing on gsm4world.us cnn.cn didn't have pink for the 8320. Do I only need the battery cover bottom cover and faceplate? I want to take a part as little as possible. But i'll get all the parts if I need them. Finally how fast is the reegular shipping on gsm4world.us? Or should I just go for the express shipping? If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 12:01 PM
    You'd be better off getting all the parts you need. Tools: all you'll really need is a Torx screwdriver. Not sure which number but Lowe's sells a Torx set with bits ranging from T-4 to T-11. Then to disassemble, follow instructions in this video to guide you: YouTube - How to Take Apart your Blackberry Curve 8310 or 8320

Haven't bought any items from that site, so I can't lend any advice on that topic.

12-12-08 12:09 PM
    Hope this was of help to you and welcome aboard to CB!
    12-12-08 12:11 PM
    u can use any of the 8300 8310 8320 case no 8330 u need the faceplate battery cover and the end where it has the carrier logo tools needed are torx 5 and 6
    12-12-08 12:13 PM
    just replaced my housing on my curve 8330 with a white housing. I ordered it from Berryware. It came with the battery cover, front plate, new faceplate, new keyboard and the proper tools to do the switch. If you get the tools separately you need a Torx 5 for the top two screws and a Torx 6 for the bottom screws. I didn't even have to remove the bottom ones though. They have really nice colors. Just do a search for Berryware and it will take you to the web-site. Good luck!!
    12-12-08 12:16 PM
    Do not order from berryware. Many people like me have had terrible experiences. The place is a scam.

Search for the thread "beware of berryware"

12-12-08 12:29 PM
    Also to add to my post, the screwdriver set Lowe's has only costs like 5.99! Great deal for such a useful tool!

12-12-08 12:35 PM
    Thanks a bunch guys, you've helped me out a great deal!! I like these forums I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more questions about my phone!

)
    12-12-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD