hello all! awesome site! ok a few quick ?'s can i send pics on my 8330 via text, can i send video via text? what is the blackberry messanger and how do i put contacts in there? do they have to have a berry? how do i get my pin #? and what is enterprise connection? whew sorry guys my manual got thrown away. thanks so much. sorry for the long post. any help will be appreciative.
    09-06-08 04:05 PM
    hello all! awesome site! ok a few quick ?'s can i send pics on my 8330 via text, can i send video via text? what is the blackberry messanger and how do i put contacts in there? do they have to have a berry? how do i get my pin #? and what is enterprise connection? whew sorry guys my manual got thrown away. thanks so much. sorry for the long post. any help will be appreciative.
    Welcome to CB. You can answer all of your own questions by using the search function. It will help you find 99% of the answers to any problems you may have. To answer your questions> yes. Dont' know. A msg service, look in the how-to forum. Yes. Options>About. look in the how-to forum
    09-06-08 04:10 PM
    HI & welcome to CB!

Sprint may be one of the carriers that do not have MMS, maybe someone else can confirm/deny this for you.

BB messenger is an instant messaging application for Blackberry to Blackberry chats. So yes, they have to have a BB too.

Find your pin at options > status.

Enterprise connection is for business/company users.

Hpe that helps
    09-06-08 04:11 PM
    Not sure if Sprint has offered up a fix yet,but last I heard Sprint doesn't support MMS on BBs.

Lecture 8: How To Use BlackBerry Messenger | CrackBerry.com

Lecture 2: BES and BIS: What's the Difference? | CrackBerry.com
    09-06-08 04:11 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction. I feel your pain. Verizon disables MMS on BB's without cameras. I guess we don't have pictures to send.
    09-06-08 04:53 PM
    Here is a link to a post by another member on the work-around for sending MMS messages on Sprint.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fas...-8330-a-57712/
    09-06-08 04:59 PM
    welcome to cb
    go to the newbie section
    check out the 101 lectures
    all your questions are answered in there
    09-06-08 05:03 PM
    The best advice you'll get you will find in the Newbie section and in the 101 section - that's where I started and you can't go wrong. The problem with this phone is it is too good - the best news is CB will help you with a little searching. Welcome to your new addiction!
    09-06-08 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD