I just got my BB on Friday and am loving it so far. I am having a "problem" with my Yahoo email though. I did the Yahoo 2 Go thing and wasn't happy with it so I set up my email through email setup. I have different filters/folders in my Yahoo so certain emails go to certain folders. When I get new emails, it is only for my inbox, not any of the folders. Is there a way to get emails from the folders also?
    03-04-08 10:26 AM
    It only pushes from the inbox, so you'd have to have them sent there.
    03-04-08 10:28 AM
    Thanks!
    Is there another way to get the email from my folders?

If I use Yahoo2Go and reply to a message sent to the group, it only replies to that person, not the entire group. Any idea on how to fix that?
    03-04-08 11:56 AM
    Someone else has to use the filters in Yahoo, please help!
    How do I reply to the group, not the person who wrote the original message to the group?
    03-04-08 08:41 PM
    I've searched everywhere online for a solution before posting here. My battery won't hold a charge for more than 7-8 hours (charge it every night). New BB Curve 8310 purchased Jan. 2008. The AT&T lady set it up to upload e-mail from 2 accounts. I want to stop the e-mail from my yahoo account. She said getting e-mail uploaded (even when my phone is asleep) sucks the battery life.

I only average 5 incoming messages per day in my att account and also in my yahoo account. She gave me a new battery, but she said the e-mail uploading is the problem.

Where do I delete the yahoo e-mail setting on my phone? I want to remove that account access on my BB.

Thanks and happy weekend from Atlanta!
    03-29-08 11:43 AM
    I'm sure that's not the problem.

I have two berries, work and personal.

My work berry receives hundreds of emails a day and I send about hundred or so.. I still have 25% juice at the end of the night.

My personal BB, I never put down for more than 10 minutes outside of work and I can last a day and half, having four email accounts up, Viigo (updating channels every 30 minutes) and I talk probably 100-200 minutes a day.

I would say to exchange the berry. She seems like she didn't want to give you a new berry that she gave you a "new" battery.
    03-29-08 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD