Hey guys!! I have the BB curve 8320-I LOVE IT!! Don't know how I even breathed before it came into my life, BUT I am still new to this BB world. Couple of questions-when I make a call it usually keeps a log of the last calls made/recieved & I really dig that, but its not doing that anymore. How do I get that back?? Also, how long do txt/mms stay on their own "log" before they're all erased?? I've been caught off guard a couple of times & when I open my txt log they're all gone (in options set to "keep forever")!!! I attribute some of my stuff lost to me "playing around" & pressing buttons & jacking around with my beloved new "toy." But if I at least knew how to get stuff back I'd be o'k. Hope my questions aren't to, "dah," but I read other questions that are posted & the BB community seems very chill...so glad to b here!!!
    10-09-08 04:01 PM
    Hi Lucky, it sounds if you are low on free memory. Go to Options > Status and report your file free.

If your BB drops below 12 xxx xxx then you may find that call logs and sms, emails etc start to get deleted.

Have a look at this thread , it offers good advice on freeing up memory on your device.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    10-09-08 04:04 PM
    Yep. Almost definitely a memory issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 04:12 PM
    You can set how long the phone keeps your call logs and your messages. but i in this case like the others said. this sounds like a memory issue
    10-09-08 04:35 PM
    also you should get a media card to store your pics and other things on to help keep the file free as high as possible.
    10-09-08 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD