Hello to everybody. I just got my bb on Tuesday night and I have to say she is very addicting. My problem is whenever i am on the phone there is a constant clicking. It doesn't matter if speaker phone is on or off or even if I have a head set hooked up. Its very annoying especially while calling in the car cause there is already enough noise. Any solutions or am I going to have to swap out my brand new blackberry out for a refurb? The other problem I have already found a solution for by searching this site
    06-05-08 09:58 PM
    First you can try a battery pull. With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    06-05-08 10:00 PM
    welcome to the world of crack!

If you just got it Tuesday night, you aren't going to get a refurbed in return. I would suggest going right back to the store. Forget the battery pull, lol. If it doesn't work right outside the box, you don't know what else can go wrong after your 30 days is up in which you will then get a refurbed.
    06-05-08 10:10 PM
    take it back. you got 30 days in store replacement. i would use it. welcome to the addiction!
    06-05-08 10:17 PM
    I did the battery pull and it seems to be good now. If it happens again in the next week or so I am going to send it back. I can't wait til this weekend when I install that app to seperate the bes e-mail and text message. Its driving me nuts right now. Thank you to everyone on the speedy replies!
    06-05-08 10:20 PM
    The other problem I have already found a solution for by searching this site
    Wwwoooooottttt!!! Wwwoooooottttt!!!

Noob of the Year right here folks!!

Welcome to Crackberry Mattscrack and kudos to you for searching first, asking later!!
    06-05-08 11:15 PM
    Yeah you really should take it back to the store. They won't even consider warranty on it over the phone until you have had the phone for thirty days. This way if you go to the store you get a BRAND NEW one that is right there from the store not some refurbished crap that could easily break again
    06-05-08 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD