Just bought my "new" used 8330 on ebay while I wait for new phones. I was using a Samsung i760 and so far, like the BB better.

However, my email not only goes to my outlook but to my BB at the same time. I only need the BB to get email when my outlook is closed. I already have outlook removing mail from server but it seems the BB might be picking it up first.

Sorry of this has been asked and answered before but any help would be appreciated.

Rick
    06-07-09 10:17 AM
    I know this ain't much help, but I've found that only the incoming messages get downloaded to my outlook after I open outlook. Any replies sent from my Blackberry stay in the blackberry.
    06-07-09 10:26 AM
    I believe the Bis server polls for email every few minutes. So your email is going to go to both. You can set the bb to remove from server when the outlook is closed so you won't get them but with outlook open you may get mixed results.

I would set up a separate email account or just have them sent to both. I have mine set that way and have outlook mail drop into a different folder .
    06-07-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD