Hey everyone,

Just bought a Curve from Sprint today and upgraded my account to the Simply Everything 450 plan. The plan says it covers BIS for the Blackberry but I just want to be sure so I don't get ripped off or anything. Do any of you have the Simply Everything plan, and does it include the BIS service? I've been waiting a couple of weeks for the Curve to come back in stock so I'm pretty excited to get it next week. Any tips or tricks I should know about the phone before I get it ? Thanks for the help everyone, I look forward to using this site as much as possible. Happy 4th!!
    07-04-08 05:27 PM
    There are lots of Info to be found at BlackBerry Tips, How To & FAQ
    you can start here > http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/ for the time being.

Welcome to the Crack!
    07-04-08 05:51 PM
    The SE plan includes everything. I have the same plan and it has unlimited texts/email with BIS/browsing/Sprint TV/Navigation. A pretty good plan and one reason I switched to sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 06:38 PM
    its the first time my sister and i bluetooth images and her curve just started to reboot itself... whats going on?
    07-04-08 07:45 PM
    Check the links in my post...

Also congrats on your new toy.

Except more than 450 minutes and does not cover downloads from the Sprint store

07-04-08 07:54 PM
    I've always found the sprint store to be a joke in the past. I highly doubt there is anything there you can't obtain from the web somewhere on your pc and load it to the BB. Sprints new plans rock. My family is switching to the 1500 minute talk/message/data share plan for our 4 phones and will be saving about $90 vs what we currently pay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 12:16 AM
    Thanks for the help everyone!! CrackBlack and Jayden thanks for the links, I'm going to read through them over the weekend. Sounds like I went with a decent plan, I'm sure I'll be happy with it. Thanks again everyone, have a great weekend !
    Last edited by impy5; 07-05-08 at 01:12 AM.
    07-05-08 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD