Hola CRANK world. Been a Tmobile customer since 2000 (tried them all except Nextel). Just upgraded from Moto V300 (I know SAD) to a CURVE. Like it so far but it is day 1. I am a very private person so I'm trying to hide incoming text messages. Called BB tech and he stated BB can not hide text messages. Say it aint so! I hate that someone can look at your BB and see the first couple of words from the sender. NOT COOL. Help please. And how do you lock keypad from making accidental calls????
    11-28-07 10:05 PM
    You can click on keyboard lock from your desktop menu. Or you can hold down the mute button on top of the bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-07 09:09 AM
    Hola CRANK world. Been a Tmobile customer since 2000 (tried them all except Nextel). Just upgraded from Moto V300 (I know SAD) to a CURVE. Like it so far but it is day 1. I am a very private person so I'm trying to hide incoming text messages. Called BB tech and he stated BB can not hide text messages. Say it aint so! I hate that someone can look at your BB and see the first couple of words from the sender. NOT COOL. Help please. And how do you lock keypad from making accidental calls????
    It's not exactly what you're looking for, but you can set a password on the device (i use something easy to enter like qaqa) and then set it to automatically lock after a certain amount of time.
    11-29-07 09:28 AM
    Yeah I was going to suggest setting up a password for your device if you dont want anyone to be able to just pick up and peruse your berry!
    Because anyone w/ basic hand and eye coordination can unlock the keyboard lock.
    11-29-07 10:18 AM
    I would suggest setting up a password that way it will also address the issue of accidental dialing. This way you kill two birds with one stone.
    11-29-07 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD