well my curve just stopped working but i got sprint to send me another one, my question is how can i get all the apps ive paid for on my new curve? im assuming im going to be getting a new pin number for my phone, am i just going to be out all the money i have spent or what???
    10-26-09 11:17 PM
    Sorry, you're outta luck. Unless they can physically transfer the memory, you can't rescue them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 11:25 PM
    well i have saved my phone with the bb desktop manager will that help me get my apps back
    10-26-09 11:39 PM
    If you go them from the Crackberry App. Store I'm pretty sure you can change your pin on there and get new application codes for the apps you bought on there.
    10-26-09 11:40 PM
    that would be cool i have spent alot of money on apps and themes and i always buy from cb
    10-26-09 11:44 PM
    Go to the app store section, log in and click on my account. Under where it says your PIN there's an option to change your device ID and that will get you all the new activation codes for the apps you lost. It should also list all the apps you've purchased and you can download them from there.
    10-26-09 11:50 PM
    sweet thanks that would really suck to have to buy all my apps again
    10-26-09 11:59 PM
    I had a friend of mine get a Curve on Sprint a few months ago, after a couple weeks the battery wouldn't hold a charge. She took it back and got a new phone and they did something so that her pin didn't change. You may talk to Sprint about it.
    10-27-09 01:07 AM
    I had a friend of mine get a Curve on Sprint a few months ago, after a couple weeks the battery wouldn't hold a charge. She took it back and got a new phone and they did something so that her pin didn't change. You may talk to Sprint about it.
    This is absolutely false. New phone = new PIN number, there's no way around it.
    10-27-09 02:29 AM
    This is absolutely false. New phone = new PIN number, there's no way around it.
    Well I didn't have to re-add her in BB Msger. It just kept working.
    10-27-09 03:35 PM
    If DM's Device Switch wizard is used, the BBM contacts will automatically be transferred to the new device/PIN. The fact that you switched device will be transparent to your contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 04:33 PM
    as far as i know tmo will give you the refund for the apps you paid for if it was through them
    but i would try backing up your files on your computer or media card so that you can still have them. I have never paid for an app for this reason
    10-27-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD