I just bought an 8330 and I bought it used off Ebay, the phone looks new BUT!!! Yes, there is a but, the phone was apparently used as a business phone and I keep getting these "Enterprise" messages telling me to call my IT dept to get password. I checked and it doesn't show the firewall being locked, I checked the enterprise status and it shows disabled. I keep looking and it doesn't show anything not being locked until I try to browse or set up email or anything besides use it as a phone basically. It doesn't even have a Browse or Go to icon. I need to know how to wipe this out and make this thing work. I am new to this and I'm not tech guy, so I don't know what a lot of the abbreviations mean, I am not sure exactly what this Enterprise thing is. So any and all help is appreciated.
    09-22-11 01:30 AM
    There are a few different ways to remove the business IT policy from the phone. Check out this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/storm-t...y-file-217892/ If that fails come back for more help. The idea is to take the phone back to factory settings and begin again. Best of luck.
    09-22-11 07:01 AM
    Most likely the issue doesn't have anything to do with Enterprise or an IT Policy.

Most likely what you are seeing is as the result of NOT having the proper BLACKBERRY Data Plan active on your account for the device.

To the OP, do you have BlackBerry Data Plan from your carrer?

You won't the the email setup nor the BlackBerry Browser without it.
    09-22-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD