Well this afternoon i picked up 2 curves 8330's and i have run into 2 small snags or i missed something up. When we first went to the internet browser noproplems geting where we needed to go.
    First proplem do to security reasons the wife can't have her work email liked to a blackberry but can get acess through the web to it so she can get to it but can't open any of the emails she does rhe same thing on a computer and has no problem.
    second problem is that after we set up are email accounts, when we go the browser icon and logon it goes to a screen that has

"services
    email accounts

settings
    change device
    language
    password
    service books

that is ruffly how the page looks the only way i found to get back to the internet is to go through the history or recent pages in the menu. i would like to have it where if i click on the little world icon i could get straight on line.
    I hope that all makes sence thanks in advance
    11-30-08 12:42 AM
    My browser stays on whatever page I was on when I close it. You can hit the "G" to go back to the address bar/bookmarks or "H" for home. If you go home before you close your browser it should always open at your homepage.
    11-30-08 12:47 AM
    Open your browser and navagate to the page you want your browser to open on, then press your menu key, selecect options, select browser confuration, scroll all the way to the bottom and select "use current", then back out and save. Now when you open your browser it should open on that page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 11-30-08 at 12:51 AM.
    11-30-08 12:47 AM
    Then try these settings for a better view:

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD